Will low-code platforms make the difference between businesses this year?
According to Richard Marshall yes it will.
In his latest whitepaper, former Senior Gartner Analyst Richard Marshall talks about the low-code trends for the coming year. As an expert in the field of software design and innovation, Richard covers the arrival of a 3rd generation of low-code platforms that allow organizations to be more flexible, respond rapidly to new challenges and meet the increasing demand for new software while maintaining IT governance.
The whitepaper report also includes the following key takeaways:
- Why it will be critical to match development supply to growing demand
- The low-code conundrum: solved
- How low-code tools are helping you to focus on what you do best
- The move to the new world of computing
- Connecting the real-time world
- Islands of automation are out, adopting a holistic view is in
- Low-code for sustainable, collaborative development
Get the whitepaper!
Fill in the form to download your free copy.