If you need help, and cannot find the answer in our online documentation, our customer support team is ready to help you.
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us help you
To speed up the troubleshooting of your problems, be sure to include this information in your communications:
End-customer name: the owner of Aurachain platform with the problem;
The version of the Aurachain platform;
The problem you’re experiencing, and steps to reproduce the problem.
What you think is the severity level of your problem , and why.
How support requests are handled
Our customer support team actively monitors and triages incoming support requests.
Tickets are addressed according to the severity of the issue.
Be sure to accurately explain the problem you’re experiencing, so that our support engineers can help you solve your problem quickly. Also, make sure you are available in case our support engineers need your assistance for further troubleshooting.
What does Aurachain do?
Aurachain is an enterprise platform which allows the visual creation of digital process applications, without writing code. These applications created by Aurachain can be both blockchain-enabled (self-executing smart contracts) or digital apps, without blockchain.
What is a smart contract?
In simplistic terms, a Smart Contract automates the execution of a written contract on a public or private blockchain and with it, enforces terms, proves performance, and even exchanges currency; all the while speeding up contract execution and eliminating the need and cost of a trusted 3rd party.
From a technical perspective, it is computer code built into the network that the system acts on. It creates a domino series of events to push forward a transaction, providing logic to the flow of the transaction, execution and verification of actions by involved stakeholders and an audit trail of activities which is executed against and which provides a record for executing payments.
Why should I use Aurachain for blockchain applications?
For at least the following reasons:
- Reduce cost: costs of specialized developers, excessive transaction costs from non-optimized smart contracts, costs for 3rd party mediation services and dispute resolution
- Increase control: keep a consolidated list of all contracts for quicker access
- Minimize risks: all contract components are audited to make sure that there are no security breaches and the description matches the code
- Being able to balance in one single platform, all the activities on the blockchain with the ones performed off-chain
- Intuitive user experience: Aurachain creates Smart Contracts, by leveraging existing paradigms such as: paper contracts, process flows and UI builders.